Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Vickie's Healing Book

I took my art off for now and am basically starting a new blog. The amount of mail I've been receiving for Vickie is amazing. So, for now, I'm just going to list the people whose art I have received. Thanks for being patient with me...I really have my hands full!


4 x 4's received today...

Joan Ellis
peggy gatto
Christine Shebroe
Joy Logan
Kimberly Thuleweit
Sherre Hulbert

The first 6 received are just beautiful. Keep 'em coming!

I was asked to upload the 4 x 4's as they are received so everyone can see them. Due to the shear volume of them, I'm just going to post the photo. I can't possibly upload each one with the person's info because I would be living on the computer. So enjoy the artwork and marvel at how this community rallies around for each other. I'll start uploading them tomorrow after work!


Anonymous said...

Sandee... is it too late to sign up? When is the deadline?

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
I know Sandee is really busy, so let me just jump in & say that the time to get the 4 X 4 page in is the 20th of Jan. Leave about 1/2 inch bare for Sandee to bind into a book. I hope that helps you. Be sure to decorate both sides.

Nancy Hunt-Bartek said...

Beautiful pages everyone!
fondly, Nancy
See my art here..

Oprah's website
Nancy Hunt-Bartek

Kristy C said...

Hellllpp!! Need a mailing address.......can you email me ?
I am working on it now to hopefully get out tomorrow :)