Saturday, July 21, 2007

I guess I can't get away from these 3 x 3s!

It was hot here today. It's the kind of day that you either go swimming or stay indoors. I did a little of both. But while indoors, I decided to make more of these 3 x 3s. I know at some point I'll probably burn out on them, but for now I'm just loving them. The Red & Black 3 x 3 is for Debby. She just loves vintage images of children and I really enjoyed making this for her. She's a REALLY sweet lady!

And then there's peggy! Anyone who knows her can truly appreciate her sense of humor. Especially in her art. Her theme for her 3 x 3 was Saint _____, Patron Saint of Altered Art. I decided to make Saint Patina, Patron Saint of, well, Patina! The colors in this piece are very rich. Too bad the scan doesn't do it any justice!

2 comments:

K said...

wow! these are great!

Heather Robinson said...

These are fantastic. I must give the size a try...you seem to be hooked. Lovely work.