Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tomorrow's the big day...

Tomorrow we go to court for the Order of Protection hearing. From what I understand, we have to wait in the hallway outside the courtroom with the two families we served until we can get into the courtroom. How brilliant is that? There will be no bailiff or sheriff's officer there with us. I'm scared to death of these people. I'llprobably have my family wait in the car until 1:30 when we have to be there.

Today even art didn't make me feel better. I felt like I was on 20 cups of coffee all day. Sure hope the pieces I made don't reflect that. These are 2 more 3 x 3s. The Asian one is for Francine.

This one is for Michelle. I sure hope they're OK...

4 comments:

Judy said...

i will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Heather Robinson said...

You and your family will be in my thoughts tomorrow. I can't imagine how difficult this is for all of you.

Love the pieces that you uploaded today.

K said...

thinking of you.

your art today was fabulous! great pieces!

Fran S said...

Oh my! I hope all went well. Hang in there! Fran