Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh,to have friends that love mermaids!

What a fun time I had with this RR journal. Judy, the owner of the journal, decided to make a long, thin book about a land called Mermania. I love anything that has to do with the sea. This was my interpretation for her. The pages are back-to-back, so the top photo is the front and the bottom photo is the back.

Oh to live in Mermania!!!


Kelly said...

great pages! lovely design!

jackie said...

Oh Sandee! Your mermaid art is just delightful! Love how you did the waves!
I also enjoyed seeing all of the other art you've created since I last visited your blog - you art always inspires me - it's wonderful!

Jillian said...

I love how you did Judy's Mermania pages. I wish I could get the book back now so I could change mine & make it as good as yours. :)