Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You Make My Day!


Kristy over at Kristy's Musings awarded me with the "You Make My Day Award! The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.So to pass it on and keep the love going ~ here are 10 of the 100's of blogs that keep me inspired and bring a smile to my face. Check them out when you have a few minutes... perhaps there are some new friends to be made!
Here are my 10:
peggy












7 comments:

Barbara said...

thank you sweetie!

hugz

Heather Robinson said...

I am truly honoured, Sandee, to be on this list. I feel the same way about your artwork. I look forward to visiting frequently to see what you've created. Thank you!!

peggy gatto said...

Hey, nice way to begin my day, thanks sandee!
peggy, just blogging along!

martha brown said...

Thank you Sandee! You always make my day too!

Jodi said...

Aw, thanks buddy!

Jill said...

Wow! Thanks, Sandee!! You're the best & also the one that encouraged me when I first started out way back 100 yrs ago on b-muse (remember those mingles?? lol). Seriously--I probably would've gotten way discouraged if it hadn't been for you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! Those blogs are worth checking out, as well as your! Thank you for some great suggestions!

Julie Bergmann