Friday, April 18, 2008

FINALLY! Time for art!!!

Unpacking is a full time job after a major move across the country. I started getting really upset because it didn't allow me ANY TIME to do what I love to do~create art. The beauty of Round Robins and Tip-Ins is that there are time constraints. I know that sometimes those constraints are a hassle. But for me, at least for today, they were a blessing. It made me sit down and focus on nothing else but these journal pages for Debby's Alphabetica book!

8 comments:

K said...

great 4 x 4s!

peggy gatto said...

Your usual style of combining images and color shines in these 2 pages!!!

Unknown said...

Sandee....
I just love everything that you make...Great to "see" you again.
Ophelia in NC

Debby said...

Oh Sandee, I love the pages..beautiful work. Hope your unpacking went well.

Hugs,
Debby

Jodi said...

Awesome pages, Sandee! Love what you've come up with and that "Happy" image is so precious!!!

Jill said...

So happy to see you posting some art to your blog!!! These pages for Debby's book are gorgeous. I'm kicking myself for not taking part in that tip-in RR. Take care & have a fantastic weekend!

martha brown said...

YAY! You're back arting! And making beautiful spreads as always -- Debby is one lucky girl!!!I'm doing the last of MY art today, then I'll be packing the rest of the supplies. I'm a bit nervous about not doing art for a few weeks..... because moving a few blocks is just as bad as moving across the country. You still have to pack it all!

Aimeslee Winans said...

What gorgeous inspiration! Love the vellum and the lace, as well as the images and the way you've combined your papers.