Monday, April 07, 2008

I had enough of the moving boxes!!!

I just couldn't unpack today! I sat my butt down and made art. To hell with boxes and packaging paper. This puppy had to have some down time!
A triptych for a mingle on Altered Designs.

These are skinny "Spring" mingle pieces.

I received three GORGEOUS pieces of art in the mail today! Let's see...I opened a gorgeous fabric page from a RR I'm in; a triptych and my 1-2-3 Mingle from my wonderful friend Tamara. It was such a happy mail day.

Images are compliments of Lisa's Altered Art.

4 comments:

K said...

gorgeous!!!!

Jill said...

Hey Girly! Glad to see you've got your muse unpacked...your newest art is wonderful. I love the little mushroom girls.

peggy gatto said...

So glad you are in your new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like your talent has not been impaired by packing and unpacking! Some wonderful creations and I love the images!!!
Now, spiffy up the guest room, I am thinkin May is a good month to visit my former neighbor!!!!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Darling triptych, love orange and purple together. And your skinnys are adorable.