Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm REALLY Home!

As of this moment, I am sitting in MY house...in MY reading room...in MY favorite chair. We spent three months in the rental which was OK. The location was gorgeous, being on a lake by an American Eagle nesting ground. But it wasn't with my things. Or my husband's things. Or my children's things.

Hopefully by the end of this week, I'll have new art posted. I missed my arting this week. So glad the tough part is over! My husband was so sweet and put all my art stuff together so it'll be easy for me to find my things. He's so good to me. And supportive of my art. I really love him...

This is Gary and me FREEZING in Vermont last summer. He's my hippie dude!

8 comments:

martha brown said...

Welcome Home!!!! Now relax a bit before you unpack anything else!!!
xox

Kathy said...

There is nothing like being HOME. Welcome home!!!!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandee,
Sweet pic but I wanna see your new place! At least an outside shot, come on!!!!!
I'm glad you are so happy to have your own stuff again!
Big homecoming hugs,
Jen

Jill said...

Hi Sandee! I love the pic of you and Gary. I'm so glad that you guys are finally getting settled. Are you any closer to Trader Joe's now?? LOL!! Big hugs...

Jill said...

PS--nominated you for an award on my blog. It's a cyber award so no worries about finding a place for it in the new house! :)

K said...

congrats on your new home!

Kate North said...

and he has such fab taste in shirts. wow. :) glad to hear you are going to be HOME now...

Aimeslee Winans said...

Aw, what a sweet photo! So glad to hear you are settling in finally! Been a long time...