Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fabric RR


Poor Missy...I owed her these fabric pages last month. But between the move, unpacking and getting bronchitis, my fabric Muse just wasn't working for me. I felt terribly about it. She was so sweet about it!.

Her theme was Fairy Babies and her colors were pink and turquoise. I really enjoyed making these pages, I think because I was finally ready to make them. I love the way the came out. What I did notice, though, is that I can't sew a straight line!!! And to think that I make quilts!!! Scary.....


10 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Adorable - and, what's so hot qabout straight lines?

Joanne

Aimeslee Winans said...

Straight lines are not "in" so you are cutting edge, hon. LOL Love the way you mixed all those patterns and ITA, those colors are nice together. Did you do a photo transfer of that baby onto fabric? Looks like it, can't tell for sure.

peggy gatto said...

Worth thw wait for an adorable interpretation and love the quote!!!

martha brown said...

I don't know what you're talking about re: straight lines. They look perfectly straight to me!
This is a wonderful page -- love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog and artwork so inspiring!

Barbara said...

simply beautiful and inspiring!!!

Barbara said...

p.s. stop by my blog..you have an award to pick up!!

hugz

Jill said...

Sandee...these fabric pages are so beautiful! I can definitely see your quilting influence. Colors/patterns and images all work together so beautifully. Just gorgeous stuff!

Unknown said...

the colors and patterns are delish! very happy piece Sandee.
make me smile big. XOOX

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Jill sent me over to your blog since I've been playing a bit with fabric lately. Well, months ago, when I did any art, but that's a whole other story ... What lovely work! I love the way you put these pages together, and that's a perfect quote! And don't worry about the straight lines -- they are much straighter than any of mine!