Sunday, September 14, 2008

Paper Whimsy Witch Arches

I had so much fun making these arches. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so when this swap opened, I had to join. This swap is 3 for 3. My girlfriend, Eliza, who has a wonderful sense of humor. She loves mixed media (but doesn't do art) and she found the piece below and bought it for me. In fact, she loved it so much that she bought the same one for herself! I couldn't stop laughing when I opened it. I just love it and wanted to share it with you. BTW...the artist's name is Erin Smith.


5 comments:

artbeth67 said...

Love your pieces and the one from Eliza is hilarious! :)

Heather Robinson said...

Isn't Hallowe'en inspiring? I just find myself excited to make art with all of the wonderful images available. Your arches are divine!

Joanne Huffman said...

Love your Halloween arches and I really love your friend's gift to you.

Joanne

Unknown said...

Your PW ARCHES are fabulous Sandee, and that pressie from your mate really made me laugh to - These boots is one of the songs I do at Karaoke - very badly I might add but I do love it!!!

Jill said...

Gorgeous arches! Love the boots photo too---would love to make one similar and hang it in my office! :)