Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Oy! I'm always getting tagged!

Martha tagged me! Here are the rules:
* go to your 4th picture folder
* go to the 4th picture in the folder
* tell everyone 4 things about that picture
* tag 4 more people

Oh Heck! Blogger isn't letting me upload any photos. I'll come back to this post in a bit!

OK...it's the next day and look what happened! I was able to upload my photo. Now I have to tell you 4 things about this photo

1) This is a picture of my dad when he was about 5 or 6.
2) It is one of the very few photos I have of him as a child,
3) This photo is cropped. The original has my 2 aunts (who are much older than my dad) and his father, who died when my dad was 7 years old.
4) My dad was of Moroccan decent. We have NO IDEA where the blond hair came from!!!

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Is having a picture folder a Blogger thing?

Joanne, the curious

Moniqui said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Check back,you won;))

Jennifer R.D. said...

Hi Sandee,
You got an award on my blog!
Hugs,
Jen

martha brown said...

What an adorable picture -- you have his eyes.