Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Soul Journal~Defining Words

This week the prompt focuses on finding our defining words. Since my word is RELEASE, I chose to move on from there. We were to look in magazines for words that help to define our selves, our goals, dreams, or whatever tickled your fancy when it comes to defining ourselves.

I have uploaded some links under Friends To Visit that you may be interested in if you are on a journaling mission this year. Look at Jennifer's Weekly Prompt, 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women (this site is based on the book of the same title, but you don't need the book to do the prompts), Kathryn of Soul Journal/Collage Diva blogs, and Vale of Art Journal Gypsies. I'm sure there are MANY others; these are just a few that I found that I really liked.

Happy Journaling!

7 comments:

Susie said...

I am really enjoying your work Sandee. I love the 'bag the stress' what a great way to put it!

Kathryn Costa said...

Great page. There are so many phrases here that I think when you look back on it will support you as you release and prepare to spring forward.

Love those boots. I want a pair!

Thanks for the mentioning my site. I hope others are inspired to share the journey with us!

I'm loving the 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women.

Kathryn Costa said...

And, I also want to mention that I adore your doodling style.

Joanne Huffman said...

Very cool journaling page. I like the flow.

Joanne

Mescrap said...

Great journal spread. I love word of the 'you , most unique'.

Mieke said...

You have a great blog!!
Glad I found you!!!

Elizabeth Golden said...

I want the boots! Love this page, You should remember that YOU ARE MOST UNIQUE that is a wonderful thing!