Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Paper Whimsy Challenge #2

Gale at Paper Whimsy is providing us with challenges throughout the year. The name of this challenge is Moss, and we had to use a bird, a flower, a shoe, an ornamental element, and a Whimsy image of our choice. Gale provides us with a collage sheet to use, or we can use other elements that we own, as long as all the components are covered. I like to use what she provides because I think the real challenge for me lies with that. Anyway, here's my piece.

5 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I like this piece and I totally agree with you that using someone else's components is more of a challenge

Joanne

Sarah said...

Hi Sandy Thanks for stopping by my blog, gorgeous quote piece I love the whimsy on the shoe just fabulous xx

Hope said...

Very nice! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

peggy gatto said...

Love the little sulky girl on the shoe!!!! Fun piece!

Linda Vincent said...

Wonderful Sandee!
I've just been admiring Patty's version and telling her that you both have inspired me to have a go. I've just got my first sheet from Gale...can't wait to start tomorrow.
Linda x