Monday, March 02, 2009

You just gotta love snow days!



It was wonderful having a blizzard here today. I had no responsibilities because I couldn't go to work. In fact, no one could go to work!!! So I just moseyed on down to my studio, put the heat on full blast and made my LAST TWO pages for my Alphabetica Yahoo group. It was kind of sad, because I really enjoyed doing the Tip-in with these artists. I guess all good things must come to an end.

Anyway, these pages are for Heather. I had to make pages for the letters Y and Z. Her theme was Life Defined. You pick a word and make art around it. Y was pretty easy, but Z??? I sure hope she likes them.

All the images except for the big yellow bird are from Lisa's Altered Art.

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

It may have been difficult to come up with your Y and Z words, but you did a great job. Very nice!

Joanne

Megan said...

Oh, Sandee! I love those pages. Great work!