Monday, March 02, 2009

You just gotta love snow days!

It was wonderful having a blizzard here today. I had no responsibilities because I couldn't go to work. In fact, no one could go to work!!! So I just moseyed on down to my studio, put the heat on full blast and made my LAST TWO pages for my Alphabetica Yahoo group. It was kind of sad, because I really enjoyed doing the Tip-in with these artists. I guess all good things must come to an end.

Anyway, these pages are for Heather. I had to make pages for the letters Y and Z. Her theme was Life Defined. You pick a word and make art around it. Y was pretty easy, but Z??? I sure hope she likes them.

All the images except for the big yellow bird are from Lisa's Altered Art.


Joanne Huffman said...

It may have been difficult to come up with your Y and Z words, but you did a great job. Very nice!


Megan said...

Oh, Sandee! I love those pages. Great work!