Thursday, April 09, 2009

A Book of Why...

So here are my first 2 Book of Why journal pages. I'm going to try to do them in the "Zetti" style because I really need the practice. I don't own any of Teesha Moore's collage sheets, so I'm strictly on my own here. I don't get fashion magazines either, but the place that cuts my hair gets tons of them and they're always throwing them out. Now they save some of the better ones for me.

There are LOTS of glittery things on this page, but glitter never scans well.


4 comments:

bockel24 said...

Hey, maybe I should let someone cut my hair instead of doing it myself?

Barbara said...

love love love..these pages!!! happy weekend and WEEK!!!

Joanne Huffman said...

Very whimsical and zetti perfect pages. You don't need the collage sheets, you have the style down.

Joanne

Linda Vincent said...

Great pages Sandee!
Linda x
PS Love the banner)