Sunday, April 05, 2009

I finally did it!

I finally put together this journal. I made the cover from fabric paper about 4 months ago. I made the pages with Color Mists around the same time. I bought a Rubicoil machine a looooong time ago and was afraid to use it. Don't you think it was about time I put all three together?!? I cut the fabric paper to 6x6.5 inches and cut the water color paper to the same size. I broke down, got out my rubicoil and practiced and voila! I have no idea what took me so long!!!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Great job.
Love the colors.

Aileen said...

Beautiful job Sandee! Glad you gave it a try LOL Love your vibrant pages! Thanks for posting a link to OTM! :-)
Aileen~

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! So, the machine was easy to use? It came out great and love the pages/cover!
Jan

Joanne Huffman said...

What an inviting journal!

Joanne