Thursday, April 23, 2009

I should have known...



I'm in a Mussie Tussie swap in Paper Whimsy. I was so excited about doing this. Went to the store to get just the right paper, little gifties to put INSIDE of it, etc. I spent all day working on this. When it was finished, I started thinking, "man, this opening is kind of small..." Sure enough, it is small. I was so upset! I just hope the person it's going to isn't disappointed. I wrapped up her goodies in a matching gift bag real pretty so perhaps all will be forgiven.

Live and learn...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandee -gorgeous tussie mussie, size doesnt matter this will be beautiful to own... xx keep smiling!

Joanne Huffman said...

No one could be disappointed with this lovely piece.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me? it's FAB! omigosh, thanks for the sneak peek! can't wait to see it IRL. :)

mary ann

peggy gatto said...

It is just precious!