Friday, April 24, 2009

Paper Whimsy Challenge #5

I just love the challenge collage sheets that Gale puts out every 2 weeks. It gives me my "me" time, which I need very badly right now. It just seems that every teaching position I apply for is on the cutting block. Especially a Kindergarten one that I wanted very badly. It's a shame. I really feel that teaching is my life's calling and I can't do a damn thing about it. I have never been unemployed for this long in my entire life.

So when all else fails...make art! (If you click on the image you'll see it better...)


Joanne Huffman said...

Very nice piece (orange is a favorite of mine). I know it's small consolation, but in the 70's, a lot of schools didn't even hire until the week before school started; so don't give up hope entirely.


Janny said...

Beautiful, great quote;o)

Elizabeth Golden said...

This is great i love the pink and tangerine. Two of my favorite color combo's

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Your PW quote pages all look splendid! I got so far behind in those...dearie me and they are so much fun too!