Friday, April 24, 2009

Paper Whimsy Challenge #5

I just love the challenge collage sheets that Gale puts out every 2 weeks. It gives me my "me" time, which I need very badly right now. It just seems that every teaching position I apply for is on the cutting block. Especially a Kindergarten one that I wanted very badly. It's a shame. I really feel that teaching is my life's calling and I can't do a damn thing about it. I have never been unemployed for this long in my entire life.


So when all else fails...make art! (If you click on the image you'll see it better...)

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Very nice piece (orange is a favorite of mine). I know it's small consolation, but in the 70's, a lot of schools didn't even hire until the week before school started; so don't give up hope entirely.

Joanne

Janny said...

Beautiful, great quote;o)

Elizabeth Golden said...

This is great i love the pink and tangerine. Two of my favorite color combo's

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Your PW quote pages all look splendid! I got so far behind in those...dearie me and they are so much fun too!