Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sweet Angie has given me this wonderful award. I'm always so surprised when I get something like his. Thank you, darlin'! You made my day!

The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Deliver this award to 5 -8 and include this cleverly-written text in the body of their award.

I wish to pass this award on to some of my Wonderful Blogger Friends....

Barb

Elizabeth

Megan

Tristan

Their blogs are just lovely.

2 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate you thinking of me!

I'll post this and pass it on later this week.

Thanks, again!

T

peggy gatto said...

Conratulations!