Monday, May 04, 2009

Paper Whimsy Challenge #6

Talk about being challenged! I was very spoiled by Gale at PW. She always included a matching set of background papers on her challenge collage sheets. For this challenge we had to make a tissue paper textured background. Ouch! I had to work this one!!! I'm not quite sure if this is good chemistry here, but it is what it is. I'm pretty happy with it.

If you click on the picture, you'll see the details. The silver butterflies are actually butterfly sequins that I pressed onto an embossing pad and then smeared in silver embossing powder. We had to include something silver AND a butterfly in this challenge. I figured I had them both covered by doing this!

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I love both your butterfly spreads! You made a beautiful background for the PW challenge and the unglued wings on the other is a great idea. You really come up with beautiful things when you do your challenges.

Joanne

peggy gatto said...

I tnink this is one of your best yet, but then you just keep topping yourself!!!!!!
love it!

Anonymous said...

Excellento!!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

beautiful!!!! miss you!!!