Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February Journal Prompt

I'm having way too much fun with this journal group. This month's prompt was "what do you love?" Of course I love my family and my dogs; however, I didn't feel compelled to choose either of those. Job was out of the question. I really do love the simple things in my life.

Background is gessoed vintage text that has been painted over for some depth. Lots of homemade paper as well.


Terri Kahrs said...

Sandee, I'm inclined to agree . . . the simple things are the BEST!!! Love this page! Hugs, Terri

Joanne Huffman said...

My mom would have loved this page - she was a champion shoe shopper. I agree, that the simple things in our lives bring much joy.

Dawn said...

How do you do it? love the girls stockings and head very cool

Love dawn xx