Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yay! Time for art...

I was away for a long weekend with my family (son came up from SC with gf.  He goes to college down there...)  Went to Lake George with my kiddos, husband, bro and sis in laws and my niece and her bf, and rented a speed boat...OMG!  What a GREAT time!  However, no time or place to do any art.  I went thru a bit of withdrawal.  Finished this page today; unfortunately, I forgot what I had originally intended to do on it so I had a bit of a brain fart when working on it.  I hate when I lose my momentum!


2 comments:

Marit said...

Never mind what your plans with the page were... it shows your feeling about the weekend now! I love the brightness and happiness of it! And a speedboat? OHMY... that goes Faaast isn't it?! I'm not the speedy kind myself ;)

Joanne Huffman said...

I think this reflects your energizing week-end.