Friday, April 13, 2012

Art-Is-You Retreats

I'm going to Art-Is-You in Petaluma in September and there will be a raffle of a book made by anybody who wants to participate in making a piece for it.  The money ALWAYS goes to a selected charity.  The theme is Weird, Wild, or Wonderful Landscapes.  The pieces must be 4 x 6 and can be of any medium.. I chose to use my Caran D'ache Crayons and hand painted papers.  This is what I came up with:
If I make 5 more, I'll get five back from different artists...yes, a swap.  I can never resist a good one, especially for a good cause.

Go check out the Art-Is-You site.  I've gone for the past three years on the east coast.  Now that I'm living on the west coast, I'm going to Petaluma!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Very cool page. I know you'll have a great time at Art is You.