Monday, April 09, 2012

I am Doodle Challenged

Let's face it.  I just can't doodle.  They start out OK but result in just a mess of lines that look like a 3 year old did it.  So, after perusing Pinterest and looking at other people's journals, I decided to teach myself how to doodle.  I received a lovely little journal from peggy for my birthday and I'm using it as my Doodle practice book.  Here's my first page...
...and a close up of my attempt...

Used my cheapie water colors, white gel pen and my sharpie.  Doodle 101, here I come!

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I like your first page of doodles, a cheery patchwork of ideas and color.

RuthArt said...

way to go, I think you have done a fantastic job.

Marit said...

Oh wow Sandee, I bet you become an expert in no time! I love your doodles!!