Saturday, August 11, 2012

Finally, some art time...

I have been COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED with getting ready for my new teaching position.  I not only had to change classrooms, but I had to clean up all the crap that the previous teacher left.  It took a total of FIVE days!!!  I have had backaches and headaches and absolutely no ambition to do art.

Thank goodness for my art group.  They keep me pushing on when I just don't feel like it.  Here is the product of a Prayer Flag Swap that I hosted:
These flags were absolutely amazing!!!

And I just love my monthly mail art swap.  This month's theme was coffee and circles.  This is what I came up with:

That's all for now.  I'm hoping for more art journal time.  Hopefully that will hapen once things mellow out.


Joanne Huffman said...

Good luck with the new teaching job! The prayer flags look wonderful. And, as always, love your mail art.

Linda said...

wishing you a fab teaching year Sandee! That's a great collection of prayer flags!! Once I get back from vaycay I have to get some done for another flag swap-they're so much fun to make. Love your mail art-they remnd me of art journal pages!